Specialised Mechanical Services
Specialised Mechanical Services
ABOUT SPECIALISED MECHANICAL SERVICES
We are uniquely positioned to offer industry best practice solutions by leveraging the experience of our subject matter experts and our reputation for delivering critical path activities on or ahead of schedule, which has resulted in an international reputation for being the critical path specialists.
Contract Resources has extensive specialised mechanical and engineering capabilities.
Our in-house design and engineering resources deliver state of-the-art equipment and innovative solutions to ensure we remain one step ahead. Consequently, we have become a major provider of internal column refurbishment services to the oil and gas industry and have wide-ranging general fitting capabilities. Our blind to blind capabilities eliminate the need to engage multiple contractors and allow complete ownership of the project, ensuring successful and consistent outcomes.
- Vessel blinding and isolation
- Vessel repairs, de-bottlenecking and internal modifications
- Specialised welding and repairs
- Ultra-thermic and plasma cutting
- Preparation for weld inspection
- Bolt tensioning, bolt torquing and nut splitting
- Plant preservation and demolition
- On site store for supply of internals, spares and componentry
- Turnkey solutions for exchanger maintenance programs
- Pre-shut preparations and planning
Contract Resources’ ability to work on critical path items and deliver them in record time is second to none. More than a specialised services company, we offer solutions to specified problems, not just the supply of labour and equipment. Our in-house design and engineering capabilities ensure continuous improvement and supply of state of the art equipment; when and where required.
Supplying genuinely multi-skilled teams, selected for individual projects being undertaken, ensures minimum down time and maximum production.
- We collaborate with clients to ensure work scope and best practices are identified and implemented
- Reactor technicians are highly trained and selected on their work ethic, technical knowledge, and ability to perform work safely
- Dedicated and experienced safety personnel ensure jobs are done safely and efficiently
- The modular, purpose-built equipment made in Contract Resources’ workshops have a small footprint; making transportation and organisation on site much easier
Contract Resources’ key value is zero harm; focused on care for Health, Safety, Community and Environment. This is achieved utilising a fulltime safety management team to provide internationally recognised and respected safety training programs and systems to ISO-9001.
Highly skilled trainers utilise superior, unique in-house facilities to provide specialised, tailored training and refresher courses to OSHA standards. These include confined space entry, breathing apparatus (helmet and mask systems), advanced first aid and rescue techniques, height safety training, rope access, gas detection and monitoring etc.
Specialised equipment, designed by our dedicated Equipment Innovations Group, with input from our operations personnel, increases safety and enhances performance.
Our reputation for delivering critical path activities
on or ahead of schedule, has resulted in an international
reputation for being the critical path specialists.