- Embedding quality management principles into the fabric of our business.
- Setting ambitious quality objectives and targets that align with our broader business and sustainability goals.
- Adhering to all relevant laws, regulations, and client requirements.
- Defining a clear and concise Code of Conduct , which holds ourselves and our partners to the highest ethical standards.
- Cultivating a risk management culture that proactively identifies, assesses, and reduces potential hazards to As Low As Reasonably Practicable, seeking out all opportunities to set new standards.
- Engaging our stakeholders in open, ongoing dialogue about issues that impact quality.
- Investing in our workforce through training programs, to enhance the skills and engagement of our employees.
- Reporting incidents, defects, and hazards to drive continuous improvement.
- Measuring and monitoring our performance to ensure we’re meeting our goals.
- Driving innovation and improvement by embracing new ideas, opportunities, and best practices.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) is the backbone of our specialised services to heavy industry. With a comprehensive integration of all company systems and processes, we operate as a well-oiled machine with steady focus on our objectives. This holistic framework sets us apart and allows us to confidently and effectively serve our valued clients.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is at the heart of everything we do. We take ethics seriously, and that’s why we’ve made it a priority to ensure that all the work we perform is in line with Contract Resources’ Code of Conduct.
Our leaders are committed to upholding the highest standards of governance and empower all employees to take ownership of their actions and decisions. New hires receive comprehensive training on the Code as part of their onboarding process, and we provide regular refresher sessions to ensure that everyone stays informed and engaged.
Equality and integrity
We believe in doing business with integrity and respect. We’re committed to creating a workplace and a network of partners, where everyone feels valued and treated fairly. At Contract Resources, we’re dedicated to promoting ethical practices and making a positive impact on the world.