Maintenance and Shutdown Services
ABOUT MAINTENANCE AND SHUTDOWN SERVICES
Combining purpose-built equipment and highly productive fully utilised teams to deliver a broad range of services, we are able to execute maintenance and shutdown events with minimal downtime while ensuring the safe start-up of plant and equipment.
Having executed maintenance and shutdowns internationally for over 30 years, Contract Resources believes in a proactive approach to maintenance and shutdown planning and execution.
Through early engagement with our clients to better understand the needs of the operation, we are able to implement innovative integrated solutions that focus on:
- Delivering services on time and within budget
- Optimising asset life
- Managing and understanding resource requirements
- Work pack development
- Capturing productivity improvements
- Shutdown pre-planning and management
- Catalyst unloading and loading
- Heat exchanger services
- Specialised mechanical services
- Internal tower and column maintenance and overhauls
- Non mechanical services – insulation, rope and access solutions
- Surface treatment including the application of Passive Fire Protection
- Nitrogen services
- Hydro-testing services
- Tank maintenance
- Waste management
- Chemical cleaning, decontamination, and boiler operations
- HPW in situ and washpad cleaning and HPW cold cutting
- CSE support services and CSE rescue services
Planning and Management
Contract Resources have the ability to put our experts on site months in advance of a shutdown; planning, organising, and managing our people and subcontractors from start to finish.
Combining our holistic approach to managing shutdowns with our multi-skilled workforce means we are able to provide a ‘blinds to blinds’ service; completing the entire project from pre-planning, through to the final stages before the plant is reactivated.
By providing or managing all parties, Contract Resources are able to operate rapidly, adapt to changing circumstances and requirements quickly, and still be one of the safest companies in the industry today.
Contract Resources can become involved at any stage from planning though execution of a turnaround.
Due to Contract Resources unrivalled ability to offer a ‘blinds to blinds’ service, we can provide input at every stage of the turnaround, ultimately helping our client to diminish cost, time, and organisational barriers.
Contract Resources works closely with the client from beginning to end, placing a large focus on the debrieﬁng stage of a turnaround; identifying further improvements, cost savings, and best practices.
Combining purpose-built equipment and highly
productive fully utilised teams to deliver
a broad range of services, we are able to
execute maintenance and shutdown events.