Diversity and Inclusion
An inclusive work environment not only welcomes diversity, but also leverages it to create true value. CR cultivates an inclusive culture that embraces individual differences and promotes a dynamic, flexible, and accepting work environment.
We commit to the following diversity and inclusion principles
- Attract, recruit, engage, retain and motivate a diverse team that represents the widest possible pool of talent, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Encourage and support Indigenous associations by providing employment opportunities and building long-lasting business relationships.
- Develop recruitment protocols that eliminate bias, whether it is real or perceived.
- Create an inclusive work environment that fosters high performance, well-being, employee engagement, and satisfaction.
- Respect stakeholder diversity by building strong and sustainable relationships with communities, employees, governments, clients, and suppliers.
- Embrace and value a variety of intellect, skills, experience, and work styles, knowing that through our differences that we can truly excel.
- Hold our leaders accountable for fostering a diverse culture where individual differences are understood, respected, and valued.
- Provide a working environment free from discrimination, harassment, vilification, and victimisation.
In industrial services companies, females can end up feeling like they’re just there to fill a quota of female employees, but CR doesn’t make me feel that way