Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
As a user of this website, you are bound by the following terms and conditions. Accordingly, you should review them in relation to all or part(s) of the website.
We reserve the right to change, add or remove any material in or from the website without notice.
The information provided by Contract Resources Group Pty Ltd (“we,” “us” or “our”) on www.contractresources.com (the “Site”) and our mobile application is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site and our mobile application is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site or our mobile application.
Under no circumstance shall we have any liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site or our mobile application or reliance on any information provided on the Site and our mobile application. Your use of the Site and our mobile application and your reliance on any information on the Site and our mobile application is solely at your own risk.
Nothing contained on this Site is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company or entity. To the extent permitted by law we make no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
To extent permitted by law, we make no representation that the products or services displayed on this Site are currently available or that their specifications are current and complete. Display of any product or service does not constitute an offer by us.
You accept that we make no undertakings to provide access to the Site at any particular time, or for any particular length of time. You agree that we will not be held liable for any lapse in the website’s accessibility, or any consequences whatsoever that flow from the unavailability of the website.
The Site and our mobile application may contain (or you may be sent through the Site or our mobile application links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites linked through the Site or any website or feature linked in any banner or other advertising. We will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
We do not authorise you to (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through the website;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the website;
- take any action that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of this website;
- transmit, distribute, introduce or otherwise make available in any manner through this website any computer virus, keyloggers, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs or other malicious or harmful programming;
- use this website in connection with requesting, harvesting, obtaining or storing any personal information, passwords, account information or other information about other users of this website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting tools in connection with this website.
- place a link to the Site without our prior written consent.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
You acknowledge that the material in the website is the subject of copyright © and that it is the subject of other intellectual property and legal rights (including third-party rights). You must not permit any act which infringes any of those rights and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge that you may not copy the material in the website, except as otherwise expressly authorised by us.
“Contract Resources” and all associated trade marks, whether registered or unregistered, are trade marks of Contract Resources Pty Ltd, Contract Resources (New Zealand) Ltd and Contract Resources Oilfield Services LLC and their related bodies corporate. Access to or use of the website does not constitute or create a licence except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions or any other right to use Contract Resources’ name, trade marks, copyright or any other intellectual property.