About Our Fleet
We are excited to announce the addition of five new Vacuum Trucks to the Australian fleet. These units will complement an ongoing program to deliver the highest quality purpose-built equipment to our clients.
The new units are a commercial waste recovery vehicle with a Dangerous Goods (Classes 3, 5.1, 6 & 8) waste carrying capacity of approximately 6300kg. These trucks will be utilised across the Australia business to support ongoing operations.
- Licensed to carry Dangerous Goods
- Vessel capacity of 8.5m3
- Rear opening door and tipping capability
- 2500 litre bubble filter tank and a cyclone drop out hopper provide primary and secondary filtering
- An onboard HPW unit and retractable hose to enable cleaning of the vessel and vehicle after use
- All systems designed for single person operation